Ever heard the saying, “As American As Apple Pie?”
Well, I say that omelets are another “All-American” staple… Am I right?!
Anywho, today I’m collaborating with Pete And Gerry’s Eggs in honor of National Egg Month (May)!
This recipe is super easy and only has 5 simple ingredients! Also, there may be a giveaway in the end of this post…. (there is 😉 )
- 3 Pete And Gerry’s Eggs
- 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of chopped roma tomato
- 2 TBSP of chopped onion
- 1/4 cup of green bell pepper
- Preheat skillet over medium heat with olive oil/cooking spray
- Beat 3 eggs together in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once pan is heated, pour eggs into skillet and cook over low to medium heat for 2-3 minutes. During the cooking process, add the remaining ingredients to one half of the omelet.
- Once the omelet is firm on the bottom, use a spatula to flip the half without toppings onto the top that does.
- Cook for 1-2 more minutes and flip again if necessary.
- Remove omelet from skillet and top with more mozzarella! YUM!
One thing I love about P&G’s eggs is that they’re free range, USDA Organic, and certified humane! Also, their chickens are never given any antibiotics! A wholesome company producing wholesome eggs. What more could you want?!
One lucky US reader will win ONE prize pack from Pete And Gerry’s Eggs. This consists of an egg spatula, a branded t-shirt, and 2 coupons for ONE free carton of Pete And Gerry’s Eggs. Please use the blue link above to enter!
Disclaimer: I received product and compensation in exchange for this post. That does not influence my opinion whatsoever.