It’s a cozy fall day here in my town and I am hunkered down for a night in!
What better way to have a night in than with a cozy/relaxing subscription box..?
Meet, “Peace & Pages.” They’re a monthly (or bi-monthly) subscription box service that sends books, bath care, and self care all to your front door.
I was sent their October 2019 box to review and LOVED it! I filmed my first impressions/unboxing video below. Check it out to see all my thoughts and for a chance to win a box of your very own! 🙂
- A positively-reviewed paperback book in new/like new, unread condition.
- Hand-selected, full-sized products from small businesses all over the United States.
- Special focus on natural and handmade products.
- Both monthly and bi-monthly subscription options.
- Discounts offered with all pre-payment options.
p.s. the popcorn is SO good 😉
One lucky US reader will receive ONE box from Peace and Pages. The giveaway will run October 6, 2019 – October 20, 2019. The winner’s box will be the November box, not the October box featured in this post!
Please use the blue link below to enter!
Thanks to Peace & Pages for the chance to try out their box and share it with you guys! Be sure to use the coupon code ” GRACEFULCOFFEE ” for 10% off your first order.
Disclaimer: I received this box in exchange for my honest review. That does not influence my opinion whatsoever.