Every morning, with a hot cup of coffee on standby, I crochet my heart out for a good 20 minutes. I used to crochet whenever I had “time,” but I’m learning to make time. It helps me slow down, prepare … Continue reading
Hello! I have no idea why I decided to create a blog today or why anyone would read it. But, I’ll give it my best shot. First let me start off by telling you a little about me.
- 1). I’m Girl
- 2). I’m a Christian
- 3). I love writing (that’s probably why this blog exists)
- 4). I am a very old soul. I love baking, reading, crocheting etc.
- 5). I love academia and learning
- 6). I love people! Babies, kids, adults etc.
- 7). I’m home schooled
- 8). Coffee is my addiction (hence the URL)
That’s all I can think of for now… Anyways, this blog will consist of reviews, my opinions, what’s on my heart/mind and anything I can think of. Thank you for reading this! I hope you enjoy this blog and whatever it consists of. Sincerely, Edye
You can follow this blog via email (located in the sidebar) or Blog Lovin’