It’s almost time for the big game, and while my beloved Seattle Seahawks are not playing for the Lombardi trophy, I still love watching all the action.
This years Super Bowl will be like no other, but that doesn’t mean we cannot enjoy a good game with good food!
Today, I’m highlighting my top 10 gluten-free snacks for the big game (or any other time!)
While I am not gluten-free, I have many readers and friends who are, so I love highlighting foods that people who do and don’t follow a gluten-free diet can enjoy.
No matter what team(s) you’re rooting for (Go Chiefs & Packers!), anybody can enjoy these tasty bites!
- Gluten Free Soft Pretzel Bites – A Few Shortcuts
- Oven Fried Chicken Taquitos – Hungry Hobby
- Easy Cheesy Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms – Fearless Dining
- Cauliflower Buffalo Wings – What Molly Made
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Apple Fries – Mama Knows Gluten Free
- Gluten-Free Chip and Guacamole Bites – My Gluten-Free Kitchen
- Crispy Gluten-Free Onion Rings – Faithfully Gluten Free
- Gluten-Free Oreo Balls – Karina-Runs
- Gluten Free Pigs in a Blanket – MI Gluten Free Gal
- “Ritz” Style Gluten-Free Crackers – Gluten Free On A Shoestring
Hopefully y’all enjoy these fun treats and watching the big game!
What is your favorite game day food?
What team are you rooting for to win the big game?