Summertime is here and the feelin’ is super good!
I don’t know about you but whenever I hear the word S’mores I think of summer 🙂
I love the classic “use peanut butter cups instead of chocolate” and “use cinnamon graham crackers instead of honey ones” but today we’re going even further on the wild side in the world of S’mores!
I am all about trying new ways to “spice up” the traditional sweet treats we have grown custom to in all kinds of sweet, decadent ways..!
See my top 11 below —–>
- Indoor S’mores Bars – Cooking with Karli
- Easy S’mores Dessert Pizza – The Cookie Rookie
- S’mores Cobbler – Mostly Homemade Mom
- No Bake S’Mores Cheesecake – The Gracious Wife
- Campfire S’mores Nachos – The Gracious Wife
- Gooey S’mores Cake – Plowing Through Life
- Chocolate S’mores Baked Empanada – See Vanessa Craft
- S’mores Stuffed Cookies – A Cookie Named Desire
- Dairy-free S’mores Parfaits – Le Petit Eats
- S’mores Icebox Cake – Life, Love and Sugar
- S’mores Smoothie – Must Have Mom
This list was so much fun to make and I hope you guys find a recipe (or two) that you love! I personally cannot pick a favorite… Hence, the post having 11 recipes… 😉
Happy summer, y’all! ❤
What recipe sounds the best to you?
What is your favorite S’mores themed treat?
Wanna make my day?! Share this post!