A little kindness goes a long way! Especially when the world can be bombarded with negative news and politics.
Today, I’m sharing 20 (not cheesy) texts to send your friend, mom, uncle, etc. to make their day a little brighter!
- Hey! I was just thinking about you and wanted to check in and see how you’re doing.
- What’s up?! I hope your day is going good so far!
- Today is going to be good.
- SMILE! SMILE! SMILE! It looks good on everyone 🙂
- What is something good that has happened to you recently?
- We should hang out sometime. Wanna get coffee sometime?
- Thanks for being my friend!
- I think you’re awesome (just sayin’)
- What did you do today? Anything exciting? Whatever it was, I hope it was awesome!
- Fun fact: your dog’s whiskers help him see in the dark. Just thought you should know 😉
- I love sunshine, warm cookies, blankets, hugs, and you ❤
- Don’t be afraid to follow your heart.
- You are pretty smart, my friend!
- I don’t know what kind of day you’re having. So, I just wanted to remind you that puppies are cute and fuzzy socks are cozy. See? Life’s not that bad!
- It’s okay to have bad day. A day day does not equal a bad life. Remember that.
- Let’s have an impromptu dance party sometime. I’ll bring the snacks!
- You’re valuable and I just thought you should know that.
- You’re a really good _____!
- I love being your friend.
- Keep on dreaming and don’t stop. Ever. I mean it!
In today’s world of technology, the art of conversation is slowly being lost. I know we’re still texting, but at least we’re communicating..?!
Baby steps, people. Baby steps. ❤
What is your go-to text to cheer up someone’s day?
Are you a talker or a texter?