Life is ever changing and ever evolving. I’m just in my first semester of college and already have SO many blog post ideas pertaining to college and all it can consist of!
If you have any specific posts you’d like to see on the topic, feel free to drop me a comment below with your ideas. I would love to answer/help in any way I can!
Today, we’re starting off light. Something that will transcend all majors, ages, college curriculum, etc. Quotes. You guys know how much I love them and today I’m sharing 21 quotes I think every college student should know and remember.
This time can be so stressful, exciting, confusing, and every emotion in between. With that being said, I myself, find it comforting to find quotes that epitomize and encourage my current emotions.
1. // “It always seems impossible until it’s done” – Nelson Mandela
2. // “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
3. // “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyways.” – Earl Nightingale
4. // “Wherever you are, be all there.” -Jim Elliot
5. // “If it wasn’t hard everyone would do it. It’s the hard that makes it great.” – Unknown
6. // “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says: I’m Possible.” -Audrey Hepburn
7. // “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart
8. // “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” -Nelson Mandela
9. // “Let your conscience be your guide.” -Jiminy Cricket
10. // “You’re never too old to set another goal or to dream another dream.” -C.S. Lewis
11. // “It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to, has power over you.” – Unknown
12. // “I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy. I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it. -Art Williams
13. // “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” -Mark Twain
14. // “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” -Steve Jobs
15. // “Walk towards the good life and one day you will arrive.” -Atticus
16. // “Don’t stop until you’re proud.” -Unknown
17. // “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. // “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” -Mark Twain
19. // “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
20. // “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” -Theodore Roosevelt
21. // “If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it” -Lucy Larcom
These quotes inspired me just by typing them for this post. So, hopefully they inspired you guys by reading them. Words can move us humans in such magical ways. Whether you’re in college straight out of high school, going back after many years, or aren’t even in college and just looking for inspiration, it’s my desire for at least one quote in this post to motivate you to live your best life.
Have a great weekend, friends ❤
What quote is your favorite from the list?
Do you have a quote to share? I’d love to hear/read it!
Wanna make my day?! Share this post!