Brunch is perfect for anytime, but especially for a late summer/early fall morning. It’s not super hot yet and there’s still practically a whole day ahead of you.
At this time, we need to fuel out bodies with a wholesome, tasty meal; BRUNCH-time!
A recent love of mine includes Nellie’s Eggs and Cabot Cheese. I made my own homemade Egg and Cheese English Muffin Sandwich! It was so easy and very yummy! Keep on reading to see all the deets! (<—- people still say “deets” instead of details, right?) Am I old yet?? 😉
Part one of this magical combo is Nellie’s Eggs. My admiration for this egg company is so high! I love that they’re certified humane, cage and range free, and raise their chickens in a clean and healthy environment. These eggs have great flavor and never disappoint me whether I’m cooking with them, baking with them, or just eating them by themselves.
Cabot Cheese is a new company to me and I’m so glad we’ve been introduced! This company’s cheese is so rich in flavor and high in quality. This brand is owned by 1,100 co-op family farms that strive to provide high quality ingredients to those in their local communities and beyond.
To make my the yummy sandwich above, just follow the THREE easy steps below!
- Toast an English Muffin in a toaster until desired color/texture is reached
- Fry one Nellie’s Egg in a non-stick frying pan until egg is well done; yolk included.
- Remove egg from pan and make an egg sandwich using the muffin.
- Cut up chunks of desired Cabot Cheese flavor (I chose Alpine Cheddar Cheese), and place on top of egg.
- Put the cheese on top of the egg, put the sandwich back in the pan. Cook on medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until the cheese is melted.
YOU’RE DONE! ENJOY =)
You guys, this was almost too easy to be so yummy. I swear I made 3 of these things in five minutes!
Hopefully you guys enjoyed this recipe/feature post! Feel free to share your favorite take on the classic “Egg Sandwich” below! Have an egg-cellent day! Sorry I’m so cheesy…. 😉
Disclaimer: I was compensated and received product in exchange for this post. That does not influence my opinion whatsoever. All comments expressed in this post are 100% my own.