Today I thought I’d pop in and do a fun, lighthearted post to let you guys get to know me a little better 🙂
I love reading these posts from other bloggers and hope you guys will enjoy it. If you’d like to do this tag, please do and tell me so I can read your answers. Questionnaires are so fun!
1) What’s your middle name? – Nicole. If you follow me on Twitter, Pinterest, or Snapchat you probably presumed that considering my user name is @edyenicole. Fun fact: Up until about age thirteen, all my family called me “Nicky” (short for Nicole) instead of Edye. Some of my family still do; I have a lot of names, haha 😉
2) What is/was your favorite subject in school? – I’m currently a senior in high school and my favorite subject has been history for many years. I also enjoy math, too! I know most people hate it, but I’m actually decent at it and kinda find it fun.
3) What is your favorite drink? – Coffee. Duh?!?! My love for coffee runs deep people. I have an addiction and I’m not even ashamed of it. I love coffee and I’m proud 😀
4) What is your favorite song at the moment? – Music is one of my favorite things; my current favorite song is ever changing. But, two songs that never get old are “Paradise” by Coldplay and “Free Fallin'” (acoustic) by John Mayer. The lyrics are so beautiful and will always be close to my heart.
5) What is your favorite food? – I don’t think I can pick just ONE food. I love pasta, pizza, pretzels, hummus, sandwiches, chocolate, chips, french fries, milkshakes, ice cream, protein bars, cereal, cookies, cake, fruit; I think you get the point… I love food!
6) What is the last thing you bought? – I just ordered two books from Barnes and Noble, and I’m anxiously awaiting their arrival.
7) Favorite book of all time? – The Bible. I’m currently in the process of reading the whole thing. Right now I’m about 20% finished and I’m loving digging deeper into God’s word.
8) Favorite color? – I really don’t like picking favorites, but I’m a little biased towards purple, blue and red. Pink is also pretty, too!
9) Do you have any pets? – Yes, I currently have one hamster named “Strudel.” He’s about 1.5 years old and as cute as a button.
10) Favorite perfume? – I love Princess by Vera Wang and Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture.
11) Favorite holiday? – Definitely Christmas! I love the warm and fuzzy feelings the holiday brings. Nothing beats celebrating Jesus’ birth. I also love Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Easter.
12) Are you married? – No. I’m currently 17 and don’t plan on getting married anytime soon. Maybe in the FAR future..? We’ll have to wait and see what God has in store.
13) Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? – Nope, I’ve never left the USA, but I’d love to visit other countries! The UK, Thailand, Japan, Australia, Canada, and China are top on my list.
14) Do you speak any other language? – I am fluent in English and know a very little bit of Spanish. I’m taking a Spanish course later this year so hopefully I’ll get to expand my Español.
15) How many siblings do you have? – I have one half brother who’s 13 years older than me.
16) What is your favorite shop? – I love Target. They have everything under the sun and pluto!
17) Favorite restaurant? – Olive Garden. For all my readers that don’t know, it’s an amazing Italian chain restaurant. Their bread sticks are a gift from heaven!
18) When was the last time you cried? – I don’t honestly remember.. I don’t cry too often. Maybe a few weeks ago???
19) Favorite blog? – This question is impossible to answer. I have so many blogs I’m subscribed to and I love reading every single one.
20) Favorite movie? – I love The Parent Trap (with Lindsay Lohan) and The Perks Of Being A Wallflower.
21) Favorite TV shows? – I have quite a few now that I think of it; Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Glee, How I Met Your Mother, Once Upon A Time, The Fosters, and Pretty Little Liars.
22) PC or Mac? – I have used both and have to say I prefer Mac, but I don’t hate PC’s either.
23) What phone do you have? – I have an LG smartphone. I don’t honestly know too much about it.
24) How tall are you? – I’m 5’2 3/4.” Yes, you read that right. I’m five foot two and three fourths inches. How can that even be? Please tell me I can just round up and say 5’3.”
25) Can you cook? – I would say I’m more of a baker, but I can make eggs, pasta, and basic stuff like that. I’m more like Betty Crocker than a Rachel Ray.
Whew! That’s all the questions for today. If y’all read this whole thing, thank you so much. I’m not that interesting, but I thought this would be a fun post to do. Now you know a little more about the girl behind the blog a.k.a me.
What is your favorite movie?
Can you cook or are you more of a baker?